Senior Sales Representative / Team Leader
Unbabel is accelerating the shift towards a world without language barriers by enabling trustworthy, seamless and scalable translations between companies and their customers.
International businesses trust Unbabel’s enterprise platform to open up and grow new markets by harnessing the power of Artificial Intelligence and a global community of mobile linguists.
Backed by Notion Capital, Google Ventures, Caixa Capital and Y Combinator, Unbabel is helping customers like Pinterest, Skyscanner, Under Armour, Trello and Oculus VR to understand and be understood.
We are now looking for a Senior Sales Representative to accelerate our commercial growth from our headquarters in beautiful Lisbon.
What will you do?
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Manage the European Account Executive team
- Forecasting team revenue and creating detailed business plans backwards from our goals and quotas
- Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turning them into long term partnerships
- Team Leader carrying a bag (individual quota in addition to team quota) - 80% Individual Contribution 20% Team Mgmt
- Liaise with Customer Success and Community on upcoming projects
What do we need?
- You must be a closer. In practice. Not in theory.
- Experienced manager of people
- Great phone manner and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Highly organised and diligent
- Excellent verbal and written communication in business English
- Ability to work and learn in a fast-paced and target-driven environment
- Interest in languages, translation, technology and/or software
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading startups
- Stimulating start up environment
- Surf lessons once a month, Surfing every Wednesday morning
- Healthy food (fruit, dairy & snacks) in the office
- Beer and snacks on Fridays
- Team lunch on Tuesdays