Digital Marketing Coordinator
Unbabel is accelerating the shift towards a world without language barriers by enabling trustworthy, seamless and scalable translations between companies and their customers.
International businesses trust Unbabel’s enterprise platform to open up and grow new markets by harnessing the power of Artificial Intelligence and a global community of mobile linguists.
Backed by Notion Capital, Google Ventures, Caixa Capital and Y Combinator, Unbabel is helping customers like Pinterest, Skyscanner, Under Armour, Trello and Oculus VR to understand and be understood.
We are now looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to assume control of day-to-day operations of our performance-based marketing activities, reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing. With 2+ years experience, you’ll bring your knowledge and expertise of digital marketing and advertising to the team, and help us to execute Unbabel’s marketing strategies and plans.
Marketing Activities Management
- Follow defined campaign strategy and create new campaigns and ad groups
- Test and optimise existing campaigns for maximum ROI
- Find new opportunities for advertising and publishing of content online
- Build and manage the customer newsletter
Analysis & Reporting
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness and business impact
- Analyse marketing data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimisation
- Monitor and maintain data quality across marketing databases
What we're looking for in you
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 2–4 years professional working experience
- Strong analytical skills (mastery of Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in marketing platforms like Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Twitter Ads.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to create and improve processes
- Competitive salary
- Surf Lessons
- Macbook Air
- Free lunch every Tuesday and drinks every Friday afternoon