Junior Web Developer (Frontend)
Unbabel is accelerating the shift towards a world without language barriers by enabling trustworthy, seamless and scalable translations between companies and their customers.
International businesses trust Unbabel’s enterprise platform to open up and grow new markets by harnessing the power of Artificial Intelligence and a global community of mobile linguists.
Backed by Notion Capital, Google Ventures, Caixa Capital and Y Combinator, Unbabel is helping customers like Pinterest, Skyscanner, Under Armour, Trello and Oculus VR to understand and be understood.
You'll be responsible for the implementation, improvement and maintenance of Unbabel's websites.
- Good experience working with HTML, CSS and JS
- Previous experience with Wordpress (or similar)
- Experience with Sketch / Photoshop
- Passion for user experience
- Keen eye for detail
- Be proactive
- Develop and maintain Unbabel's main website and blog
- Create and maintain new websites
- Create new content and improve existing materials
- Participate in the decision making process
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health insurance
- Relocation bonus
- Surf Lessons
- High End Laptop, Monitor, etc.
- Awesome atmosphere with company lunches and social events
- The opportunity to change the world.