Community Growth - Junior
What is Unbabel?
Unbabel is accelerating the shift towards a world without language barriers by enabling trustworthy, seamless and scalable translations between companies and their customers.
International businesses trust Unbabel’s enterprise platform to open up and grow new markets by harnessing the power of Artificial Intelligence and a global community of mobile linguists.
Backed by Notion Capital, Google Ventures, Caixa Capital and Y Combinator, Unbabel is helping customers like Pinterest, Skyscanner, Under Armour, Trello and Oculus VR to understand and be understood.
We are now looking for someone to join our Community Growth Team who will support the monitoring, analysis and execution of marketing tactics which will grow and optimise our global community of bilingual editors.
What will you do?
- Assist the Community Growth Manager in day to day operations
- Work to improve our analytics tools for managing, analysing and optimising performance of our language communities
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics to track traffic and conversion rates to enable ongoing improvement of editor acquisition
- Be proactive; stay on top of industry trends and best practices
What do we need?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience working in business administration or technology sector
- This is an entry-level position, so some level of interest or extracurricular experience in online communities and marketplace dynamics of supply/demand, liquidity, latency, etc is desirable.
- Highly numerate, a mastery of Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Creative, diplomatic and cool under pressure
- Experience in translation or linguistics is a plus, but not a must
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading B2B SaaS startups
- Stimulating start up environment
- Surf lessons once a month
- Healthy food (fruit, dairy & snacks) in the office
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- Beer and snacks every Friday