Customer Success Representative
What is Unbabel?
Unbabel is accelerating the shift towards a world without language barriers by enabling trustworthy, seamless and scalable translations between companies and their customers.
International businesses trust Unbabel’s enterprise platform to open up and grow new markets by harnessing the power of Artificial Intelligence and a global community of mobile linguists.
Backed by Notion Capital, Google Ventures, Caixa Capital and Y Combinator, Unbabel is helping customers like Pinterest, Skyscanner, Under Armour, Trello and Oculus VR to understand and be understood.
We are now looking to build out our Customer Success team to contribute to our growth from our headquarters in beautiful Lisbon.
What will you do?
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with Unbabel’s customers
- Manage the entire lifecycle of multiple localization projects
- Monitor and control customer accounts to understand usage, predict issues and avoid problems
- Support our Operations team by helping onboard customers, creating translation resources, and answering customer support tickets
- Create customer support materials like FAQs, How To Guides and Webinars
What do we need?
- Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Proactivity, empathy and autonomy
- Great phone and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Highly organised and diligent
- Excellent verbal and written communication in business English
- Ability to work and learn in a fast-paced and target-driven environment
- Interest in languages, translation, technology and/or software
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading B2B SaaS startups
- Stimulating start up environment
- Surf lessons once a month
- Healthy food (fruit, dairy & snacks) in the office
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- Beer and snacks every Friday