Junior Java Developer
Unbabel is accelerating the shift towards a world without language barriers by enabling trustworthy, seamless and scalable translations between companies and their customers.
International businesses trust Unbabel’s enterprise platform to open up and grow new markets by harnessing the power of Artificial Intelligence and a global community of mobile linguists.
Backed by Notion Capital, Google Ventures, Caixa Capital and Y Combinator, Unbabel is helping customers like Pinterest, Skyscanner, Under Armour, Trello and Oculus VR to understand and be understood.
Salesforce is a CRM product that has created quite a stir in the technology industry during the last decade and it has grown exponentially in the last few years..
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related field
- Junior or academic experience in software development with Java
- Experienced in working with Relational Databases (SQL)
- Good English skills
- Experience in Front-end Development ( HTML5 / CSS3 / JQuery / Bootstrap)
- Knowledge of source control systems (specifically Git)
- Eagerness to learn new things
- Design, prototype, build and support Salesforce.com applications and customizations.
- Design and develop integrations, APIs and services based on business requirements.
- Document design decisions and integrations resulting from new designs, system changes or upgrades.
- Produce, distribute & administer release notes.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health insurance
- Relocation bonus
- Surf Lessons
- High End Laptop, Monitor, etc.
- Awesome atmosphere with company lunches and social events
- The opportunity to change the world.