Community Growth Manager
What is Unbabel?
Unbabel is accelerating the shift towards a world without language barriers by enabling trustworthy, seamless and scalable translations between companies and their customers.
International businesses trust Unbabel’s enterprise platform to open up and grow new markets by harnessing the power of Artificial Intelligence and a global community of mobile linguists.
Backed by Notion Capital, Google Ventures, Caixa Capital and Y Combinator, Unbabel is helping customers like Pinterest, Skyscanner, Under Armour, Trello and Oculus VR to understand and be understood.
We are now looking for a Community Growth Manager who will be responsible for monitoring, analysing and devising marketing strategies and tactics to grow and optimise our global community of bilingual editors.
What will you do?
- Analyse, optimise and scale Unbabel’s existing language communities to deliver human quality translations within Unbabel SLAs
- Coordinate between the Unbabel Community and Marketing Teams to deliver this
- Coordinate and collaborate cross-functionally with R&D, Engineering, Sales and Marketing to determine the requirements for the technical roadmap and to develop and implement innovative solutions for new editor acquisition
- Continue to improve our analytics tools for managing, analysing and optimising performance of our language communities
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics to track traffic and conversion rates to enable ongoing improvement of editor acquisition
- Communicate clearly to management the plans, status, challenges to meeting objectives
- Be proactive; stay on top of industry trends and best practices
What do we need?
- 3+ years demonstrated success in building commercial online communities and/or marketplaces
- Deep understanding of marketplace dynamics (supply/demand, liquidity, latency, etc)
- Highly numerate, an expert in analytics and reporting (mastery of Excel and data visualisation)
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Strong written and spoken communication skills to senior stakeholders
- Creative, diplomatic and cool under pressure
- Experience in translation or linguistics is a plus, but not a must
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading B2B SaaS startups
- Stimulating start up environment
- Surf lessons once a month
- Healthy food (fruit, dairy & snacks) in the office
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- Beer and snacks every Friday